Friday, September 18, 2009

Testimonials


Testimonials:


Guitar lessons with Danny
John have been great, he is very inspirational. Danny teaches you

all the important things
like scale, technique and modes and how they all fit together, all in
a fun and practical way. This in turn gives you the knowledge and
confidence to create your own music.

We also learn songs
relative to our music level and ability that new scales and
techniques can be practised with, so they don'e become boring.

Danny also teaches my
nine year old Son, who after only three lessons, shocks people with
what he is able to play.

Another good thing is
that Danny is very flexible and understands that, as a shift worker,
lesson times sometimes need to be moved around". Jayson Laing
(student)


"After

finding it difficult to stay enthusiastic in a group lesson,
our
daughter became very frustrated, and we sought a new guitar
school with
an individual focus. From the first week with Danny,
our daughter became
obsessed with the guitar. It now has a
permanent home in the family room
so she can pick it up a dozen
times a day and just have a play. In six
months, she went from
awkwardly picking out 'Love Me Tender', to
confidently playing
Taylor Swift and Jimi Hendrix. I can't recall ever
having to
remind her to do guitar practice - instead, we have to tell
her to
'put that thing down and come to the breakfast table!'. Danny's
love
for music is completely infectious and I could not recommend a better
teacher." Ross Thebridge (parent)


After

playing guitar for four years, I hit a brick wall. I could play songs
and enjoy music, but i knew there was more. I found Danny through the
internet and decided to go for a free lesson. From that first hour
that he offered out of his own time to show me what he can do, I
learnt more than I had learnt in the past 4 months as an experienced
guitarist. From that first time he met me, I was his friend and
student. I would recommend Danny to anyone that wants to advance in
guitar from any stage or start learning from step one. His teaching
methods are unbeatable and will really show you what guitar can do.
Christopher Soto (student)


Danny

I think you are a master of creating passion in your students. A rare
gift. Well done. David Hart (Director G4 Guitar Schools)

No comments: